Dr. Jim MacCarthy & Dr. Anthony McCusker
“We listen, we care”
Clondalkin Medical Centre strives to provide high quality medical care, expert advice and personal attention to all our patients and clients. We are conveniently located at 22 Cherrywood Grove, Clondalkin, Dublin 22 (just a short distance from Clondalkin Village, off Old Nangor Road - Satnav coordinates: Latitude 53.321139 Longitude -6.409270).
- Consultations are by appointment only. Please call Emma on 01 4572788.
- Open from 08.30am to 06.00pm.
- Closed for lunch 1.00pm to 2.00pm.
- Closed each Thursday at 12.30 until 08.30 on Friday morning (½ day).
- We welcome new patients.
We provide the following services:
- General Practitioner Services
- Practice Nurse Services
- Women’s Health Clinics
- Men’s Health Clinics
- Phlebotomy - Blood Tests (results reports can be collected from Surgery)
- Maternity Care - Antenatal / Postnatal Services
- Child Health Services & Childhood Immunisations
- 24-Hour Blood Pressure Monitoring
- ECG’s (results reports can be collected from Surgery)
- Adolescent Health
- Cervical Smear Tests (PAP)
- Travel Vaccinations
- Family Planning
- STD Screening and Advice
- Cryotherapy – Warts & Skin Tags Treatment/Removal
- Insurance Medicals – to facilitate Insurance Policies
- Minor Surgery
- DNA Tests